In Consideration of:
- Party A is a platform (Coin&Coin) that holds a certain amount of digital currency assets and operates a DeFi Staking;
- Party B intends to participate in DeFi Staking through Coin&Coin;
- Both parties signed this agreement after friendly negotiation based on the principles of equality, voluntariness, honesty and credibility.
The terms of the agreement are as follows:
- Coin&Coin launched the DeFi Staking service to provide Coin&Coin users with value-added services related to DeFi Staking digital assets.
- User assets participating in Coin&Coin DeFi Staking will be used to participate in DeFi related businesses.
- When users use the DeFi Staking service, they unconditionally authorize Coin&Coin to distribute and distribute the pledged proceeds reasonably according to the platform's rules.
- When using DeFi Staking services, users should abide by relevant national laws and ensure that the source of assets is legal and compliant.
- When using DeFi Staking services, users should fully understand the risks of digital asset investment, operate cautiously, and do what they can.
- The user agrees that all investment operations performed on Coin&Coin represent their true investment intentions and unconditionally accept the potential risks and benefits brought by investment decisions.
- Coin&Coin reserves the right to suspend and terminate the DeFi Staking service. When necessary, the Coin&Coin platform can suspend and terminate the DeFi Staking service at any time.
- Due to network delays, computer system failures and other possible irresistible factors, the execution of DeFi Staking services may be delayed, suspended, suspended or deviated. Coin&Coin will do its best to guarantee but not promise the DeFi Staking service execution system The operation is stable and effective, but the final execution result of the DeFi Staking service caused by the above factors is different from the customer's expectations, and Coin&Coin does not bear any responsibility.
- Coin&Coin will try its best to screen high-quality DeFi mining projects for users, but Coin&Coin only serves as a platform for project display, providing users with proxy asset access to DeFi projects and revenue distribution and other related services, and does not assume any contract due to the project chain Loss of safety.